TOPRA's Continuing Regulatory Education and Development (CRED) programme is a series of regulatory affairs courses designed to help professionals keep up to date or develop their career in new directions.
The programme comprises a series of courses lasting one to two days, run over a two-year cycle.
- Structured but flexible continuing regulatory education, allowing regulatory professionals to design training programmes to suit their individual needs
- A choice of 16 interactive workshops, covering eight core topics, providing regulatory professionals with the opportunity to build up a dossier of training demonstrating technical and practical knowledge
- A balance of theory and practice, equipping participants with practical skills that can be applied immediately
- Speakers drawn from both regulatory agencies and industry, offering different perspectives
- Interactive sessions (often case studies) where participants and experts share ideas and experiences and address common problems faced in everyday situations.
If you have queries about the CRED programme, please email us.