Basics of Medical Device Regulatory Affairs
Our one-day Basics courses on medical devices in the EU occur twice a year. This course will give you a comprehensive overview of regulatory requirements and considerations for medical devices.
- Essentials of European Medical Device Regulatory Affairs | 29 April | Online
- Essentials of European Medical Device Regulatory Affairs | 9 November | Online or Dublin, Ireland
Medical Device Introductory Course
TOPRA delivers an annual three-day Introductory course for anyone new to Medical Device Regulatory Affairs looking to gain an in-depth understanding of the requirements for medical devices in the EU.
We offer medical devices Masterclasses
throughout the year aimed at experienced regulatory professionals. Some of our upcoming Masterclasses include:
- Drug-Device Combinations and Other Technologies | 8–10 February | Online
- US Regulation of Medical Devices | 3–5 March | Online
- Regulation of In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices | 1–3 June | Online or London, UK
- Regulation of Electrical, Electronic and Software Devices | 29 Sep–1 Oct | Online or London, UK
See our Masterclasses schedule for other courses focused on medical devices.
TOPRA regularly hosts live webinars on topics related to medical devices. See our list of upcoming and archived webinars to see what's currently available.
MSc Regulatory Affairs – Medical Devices
TOPRA's MSc Regulatory Affairs - Medical Devices is a qualification designed not only to help you broaden your regulatory expertise whilst developing your career, it is also fully flexible - designed to suit you so you can start when you want and pay as you go.
Medical Device Standards Update
The latest changes to EU and US medical device standards can be downloaded here (PDF). A summarised version is published in Regulatory Rapporteur twice a year.
Medical Devices / IVDs Symposium 2021
TOPRA’s Medical Devices / IVDs Symposium will be held in September in Prague, Czech Republic, as part of the annual TOPRA Symposium. Dates, programme and speaker details will begin to be announced in March 2021.