Are you an undergraduate considering a career in Regulatory Affairs? Join TOPRA today to build your knowledge and networks.
Why become a Student Member of TOPRA?
Few, if any, undergraduate courses offer sufficient information on regulatory processes to allow graduates to move directly into regulatory affairs. But many employers want to see that a candidate has knowledge of regulatory systems and some experience in other aspects of healthcare before considering placing them in a regulatory role.
By joining TOPRA you can:
- Gain information on the latest regulatory issues with online access to the respected monthly journal Regulatory Rapporteur plus a range of other web-based news services
- Explore what a career in regulatory affairs entails and whether it interests you
- Receive discounts on conferences and training courses
- Be part of a network of potential employers, mentors and career opportunities
- Get involved in TOPRA's New Regulatory Professionals Member Network.
- Student membership is available only to full-time undergraduate students in any discipline.
- If you are a part-time undergraduate student, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you are studying for a Master’s or other advanced degree, you may qualify for a discounted 'Graduate rate' Member package.