Are you a full time student considering a career in regulatory affairs? Join TOPRA today to build your knowledge and networks.
Why become a Student Member of TOPRA?
Few, if any, courses offer sufficient information on regulatory processes to allow students to move directly into regulatory affairs. However, many employers want to see that a candidate has knowledge of regulatory systems and some experience in other aspects of healthcare before considering placing them in a regulatory role.
By joining TOPRA you can:
- Gain information on the latest regulatory issues with online access to the respected monthly journal Regulatory Rapporteur plus a range of other web-based news services
- Explore what a career in regulatory affairs entails and whether it interests you
- Receive discounts on conferences and training courses
- Be part of a network of potential employers, mentors and career opportunities
- Get involved in TOPRA's New Regulatory Professionals Member Network.
- Student membership is available only to full-time students in any discipline. Verification of full-time student status may be requested.
- If you are a working and studying for part-time under or post graduate qualification, you may qualify for a discounted ‘Graduate Member rate’. Please contact us at email@example.com.