Focus: Regulatory Intelligence
Focus articles: Nonclinical studies
- Supercharging drug discovery, research, and development
- Paediatric drug development – the 3Rs and the evolution of juvenile animal studies
- GLP vs non-GLP – regulatory expectations for nonclinical studies
- US FDA requirements for nonclinical data
- Artificial intelligence: What can 70,000 research papers tell us about how AI is impacting life sciences?
- Interview: EMA's Alexis Nolte - Regulating through the choppy waters of a pandemic
Use the issue archive below to download the complete issue as a PDF or to access individual articles or complete issues going back to 2015.
Note: To access members-only content, you must be logged in to the site with your TOPRA Member account.