You may apply for Student Membership if you are in full-time education or have completed full-time education no more than one calendar year previously, and have not commenced employment in regulatory affairs. If you are a part-time student, you must apply for the standard Member package.
Why become a student member of TOPRA?
Few, if any, undergraduate courses offer sufficient information on regulatory processes to allow graduates to move directly into regulatory affairs.
However, many employers want to see that a candidate has knowledge of regulatory systems and some experience in other aspects of healthcare before considering placing them in a regulatory role.
By joining TOPRA you will:
- Learn the fundamentals and extend your knowledge
- Gain information on the latest regulatory issues with online access to the respected monthly journal 'Regulatory Rapporteur' plus a range of other web-based services
- Learn what a career in regulatory affairs entails and whether it interests you
- Receive discounts on conferences and training courses
- Be part of a network of potential employers, mentors and career opportunities.
You will also receive a FREE copy of the TOPRA Guide to Careers in Regulatory Affairs
All subscription fees run on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December each year. Fees are not dependent on date of joining and therefore not prorated.
Student online membership application
Join TOPRA as a student member - low cost online membership