Date: 26 April
Time: 11:00 - 12:00 BST (GMT+1) / 12:00 - 13:00 CEST (CET+1)
This webinar is sponsored by Hoodin
Whilst TOPRA is running this webinar for Hoodin, this is not an endorsement of Hoodin, Hoodin's affiliates, employees or its products and services. TOPRA is also not responsible for the content or views expressed during the webinar.
During this webinar, delegates will learn the importance of content monitoring and understand how this activity can be automated with the use of online software. The advantages of automation, which includes helping to mitigate regulatory risks when devising and implementing regulatory strategies, will be explained through real-world examples.
With this webinar, you will understand:
- What is the purpose of external content monitoring.
- Who is required to carry out content monitoring in their regulatory role.
- What the risks are for failing to adequately monitor content for regulatory intelligence.
- How automation of content monitoring is achieved and the advantages it brings.
- What software can be used for automated monitoring.
- Other areas of the biopharmaceutical and medical devices industry that can benefit.
- Some tips on how to set up useful content monitoring strategies.
- Regulatory affairs professionals within Medical device and Bio-pharmaceutical industries.
- Those who are looking for solutions and strategies to automate and develop Regulatory
- Those who want to develop their role, stay updated and find new insights.
Nicholas has more than 20 years of experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry and has worked with clients of all sizes, where he has gained expertise in the field of Regulatory Affairs. Since 2005, he has owned and operated a successful consulting company that offers services to the bio-pharmaceutical and medical device industries. In 2020 Nicholas joined Hoodin as a Partner Manager responsible for the UK market.
Marcus Emne is the founder and CEO of Hoodin, and has extensive experience in building and developing international companies. Hoodin is an online software that simplifies and automates your needs to monitor and fetch external content and solves the pains you may face from unstructured handling of insights and Regulatory intelligence.
Hoodin is a platform for automated monitoring of external content. It will help you to get information advantages and excel your research. Hence, save time and costs.
How do I register?
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
- Members: Free
- Non-members: Free
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this webinar, you are agreeing to TOPRA's training terms and conditions.