When: 22-23 September 2020
Where: London, UK
Day 1: 09:00–16:45 | Day 2: 09:00–16:30 BST (GMT+1)
You will be provided with an update on the latest scientific requirements, an insight into the data requirements and common regulatory issues for substance and drug product. You will hear from a Regulatory Authority on 'how to get it right the first time', including potential pitfall areas; what makes a good quality summary and practical issues in the presentation of Module 3 of Marketing Authorisation Applications. You will also have the opportunity to take part in case studies to illustrate lessons learned.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 14.5 CPD hours upon successful completion.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the requirements for Module 3 of the regulatory dossier
- Participate in case studies and interactive lessons - learn by doing
- Have the opportunity to interact with speakers from Regulatory Agencies in a neutral environment
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Learn the common pitfalls to avoid
- Take a course developed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record.
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the programme here.
Past presenters include
All TOPRA CRED courses are taught by experts with real-life, practical knowledge and experience. Past presenters for this course have included experts from ERA Consulting, AstraZeneca Mylan, from MHRA and MEB
- Less experienced regulatory professionals who require comprehensive information on CMC (Synthetic molecules)
- Experienced professionals who are newcomers to CMC (Synthetic molecules)
- Anyone who wishes to update their knowledge in CMC (Synthetic molecules)
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions