There are many reasons why regulatory professionals join TOPRA. One of the most important is that it signals to colleagues and employers a strong commitment to the regulatory profession. You become part of a diverse global community of regulatory professionals with defined values and standards of good practice.
By joining you help TOPRA to represent the interests of the profession in the wider healthcare arena.
You may also:
- Join Special interest networks (SPINs) providing technical discussion, practical advice, webinars, face-to-face meetings and updates. We have SPINs covering biotechnology, medical devices, pharmacovigilance, veterinary, eRA, regulatory intelligence, CMC, Japan regulatory affairs and clinical trials
- Drive your career development and CPD through life-long learning, structured training and education opportunities, drawing particularly on TOPRA’s unique expertise in European regulatory matters
- Enhance your career profile through networking with peers in the profession
- Receive support throughout your regulatory career, from an online community for young regulatory professionals to roundtable debates for opinion leaders
- Demonstrate your professionalism by adding the post-nominals MTOPRA to your business cards
- Receive eleven issues per year of our respected, peer-reviewed journal Regulatory Rapporteur, plus online access to the archive
- Join international networking groups in Austria, Sweden, France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Scotland, Ireland and the US
- Be part of professional advocacy and influence developments in regulatory affairs by contributing to consultations and policy discussions
- Receive daily email news feed on the latest developments in pharmaceuticals
- Keep in touch with our monthly InTouch member newsletter
- Develop new skills through volunteering on working parties, speaking at conferences or writing articles
- Take advantage of discounted rates on our contemporary, immaculate meeting rooms in London Docklands, in close proximity to the EMA
- Pay reduced fees for most TOPRA courses and conferences
- All subscription fees run on an annual basis from 1st January to 31st December each year. Fees are not dependent on date of joining and therefore not prorated.