Considering a career in Regulatory Affairs? Join TOPRA today to build your knowledge and networks.
Why become a Student Member of TOPRA?
Few, if any, undergraduate courses offer sufficient information on regulatory processes to allow graduates to move directly into regulatory affairs.
However, many employers want to see that a candidate has knowledge of regulatory systems and some experience in other aspects of healthcare before considering placing them in a regulatory role.
By joining TOPRA you will:
- Learn the fundamentals and extend your knowledge
- Gain information on the latest regulatory issues with online access to the respected monthly journal Regulatory Rapporteur plus a range of other web-based services
- Learn what a career in regulatory affairs entails and whether it interests you
- Receive discounts on conferences and training courses
- Be part of a network of potential employers, mentors and career opportunities
- Get involved in the Young Professionals Member Network.
Student membership is available to those in full-time education or who have completed full-time education no more than one calendar year previously, and have not commenced employment in regulatory affairs.
NB: If you are a part-time student, you must apply for the standard Member package.