Date: 22 April 2020 | Time: 14:00–15:00 GMT+1
Even though the European Commission will likely postpone the date of application for the European Medical Device Regulation (EU-MDR), the medical device industry should not delay compliance-readiness activities.
Now is the time for medical device companies to challenge the status quo by looking more closely at their current processes and leverage technology that will improve the efficiency of regulatory operations data management. A robust end-to-end regulatory information management (RIM) software solution can enable your teams to meet the needs of evolving global regulations while getting your new products to market faster.
This webinar is sponsored by:
Regulatory professionals working to ensure that their medical device product portfolio will be compliant with MDR and therefore marketable for distribution, will find out about how to best address challenges such as:
- How do we ensure continued regulatory compliance and lifecycle management of our legacy device portfolio?
- What should we be considering when deploying a sustainable EU-MDR compliance framework?
- How can we integrate the more critical aspects of EU-MDR compliance?
- How do we manage the additional data requirements for the introduction of new and innovative products in compliance with MDR?
- How can we address the challenges and avoid setbacks when searching for the right technology & tools?
VP for Regulatory Affairs
- Directors for Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Regulatory Affairs Project Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers/Directors
IT Directors, IT Managers
This webinar provides 1 CPD hour upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Members and Non-members: free
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this webinar, you are agreeing to TOPRA's training terms and conditions.
Log in or create an account on this site and then click the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below when you are logged in.