When: 11 March 2020
Where: TOPRA, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT)
This one day workshop from regulators and industry experts will provide insight into European SmPC, package leaflet (PL) and label preparation and implementation, from a strategic and practical point of view.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 8 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Overview of the European SmPC, PL and labelling legislation and guidelines including an overview of the EMA QRD templates, readability, Braille, excipients and translations and timings
- Practical advice on how to comply with European labelling legislation and guidelines, for products registered through the centralised, decentralised and mutual recognition or national procedures
- Cross functional planning
- Overview of future developments in labelling regulations and guidelines
- Guidance on practical aspects of pack changes including how to effectively manage the implementation of pack changes resulting from changes to the SmPC while meeting legislative and ethical requirements
- Outline of the contentious sections, and overcoming common pitfalls
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the programme here.
Past presenters for this course have come from Celgene, HPRA, Shire Pharmaceutical, MHRA, BioMarin and Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.
- Less experienced regulatory professionals who require comprehensive information on product information
- Experienced professionals who are newcomers in the product information area
- Anyone who wishes to update/refresh their knowledge in product information.
Simply login or create an account and register below.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions