When: 14-15 May 2020
TOPRA is committed to continuing to support the education of regulatory professionals in this unprecedented situation. However, in light of recent developments and the advice from health authorities, we have made the decision for this course to go ahead as an interactive online course on the same date with many opportunities for questions to the speakers.
All delegates already booked on the course will be individually contacted and if you require further information please do e-mail email@example.com
This practical CRED workshop will explain the principles of the EU Variations Regulation. This workshop will also cover intricacies of procedures for grouping and worksharing, and use examples to illustrate the guidelines on categorisation. Other critical actions for effective lifecycle management will be discussed.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 14.50 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing- participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
- Get pointers about how to strategise the submission of variations to save money and avoid invalidation.
- Gain an up-to-date overview of variation classification and procedures in the EU.
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download the latest course programme.
Past presenters have come from Biogen, MHRA, Perrigo Company PLC, TEVA and EMA.
- Less experienced regulatory affairs professionals
- Those who are going into the area of processing/ preparing/ submitting variations
- Regulatory Professionals who would like a refresher in the subject area
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions