Open to individuals, teams or organisations
The nomination may be for a person, team or company who has:
- Delivered a highly innovative medical device or in vitro diagnostic medical device, new medicinal product, or combination product involving a medical device.
- Made an appreciable difference to the healthcare of patients in a therapeutic area
- Demonstrated clear public health benefits resulting from the new product or technology.
- Has added to the body of scientific knowledge and regulatory expertise.
The nomination may cover:
- The development of a strategy or approach for handling an innovative healthcare development that may be novel or a radical development from an existing medicine or medical device/technology.
- A piece of research that facilitates the conformity assessment or regulatory approval process of an innovative medical device or medicine.
- A regulatory solution to a complex or innovative scientific development.