Original presentation date: 14 October 2020
Regulatory intelligence is a novel concept for many in the medical device industry. In recent years, the changes in the global regulatory environment, medical device technology and availability of data on the internet has created an information explosion.
Through this webinar we are aiming to provide a foundational plan for regulatory intelligence capture, analysis and dissemination in the medical device sector for those who are new to the Regulatory Intelligence concept.
After attending this webinar participants will:
- Understand why regulatory intelligence is important for success
- Understand the difference between regulatory information and regulatory intelligence
- Learn how to create intelligence from information
- Get an overview on methods for organisational dissemination
- New regulatory recruits (graduates, apprentices)
- Professionals new to regulatory affairs (from QA and R&D) Regulatory Affairs associates, specialists
- Regulatory Affairs managers new to medical devices
- Individuals new to regulatory intelligence roles
Kim A. Young, BSc(Hons) MSc, is Director Global Regulatory Intelligence for Instem plc with over 20 years experience in regulatory operations across the medical device, pharma and consumer goods industries.
She is an active member of the TOPRA Regulatory Intelligence Spin Steering Group, DIA Regulatory Information Management Group and a volunteer committee member for the RAPS Euro Convergence 2021 Committee. Kim is also author of a weekly regulatory intelligence blog.
This course offers 1 CPD hour for successful completion, to learn about why CPD is important visit the Lifelong Learning page.
Once you have purchased the webinar, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to the webinar within one hour. Once received, simply click on the link in the email to access the webinar. You will have access to the webinar for six months from the day of purchase.
Please note, if you select the pay later option, you will not have access until payment has been cleared.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this webinar. By booking this webinar, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Discounted member price:
You could save