TOPRA Special Interest Networks (SPINs):
- Promote contact between regulatory professionals working in the same specialist sector
- Provide a forum for exchanging views and ideas and for mutual support
- Ensure that the needs of these sectors are taken into account in the TOPRA training programme and to encourage expert input into the content of courses
- Encourage contributions to Regulatory Rapporteur on specialist topics.
We have the following SPINs:
- Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC)
- Clinical Trials
- Medical Technologies (MedTech)
- New Regulatory Professionals
- Product Information and Labelling
- Regulatory Intelligence
- Regulatory Operations (formerly the eRA SPIN)
- Veterinary Regulatory Affairs
New Patient Engagement SPIN!
How patient engagement operates in the drug and medical devices development lifecycle with a view to increasing further involvement. The Patient Engagement SPIN considers ways to incorporate the patient voice early and consistently as a clinical programme evolves. It is a source of best practice for applying patient engagement insights and learnings in regulatory work.