Date: 26 April 2022, 9.30 BST (GMT+1)
This webinar provides an overview of the regulatory requirements in China. The talk will include registration classes of chemicals and biologics, administration fees and application timelines and will also touch on submission dossier requirements and approval pathways.
By engagement in this webinar, the delegate will:
- Understand approval pathways for drugs approval in China
- Be able to explain key milestones, timelines and dossier requirements for China drug approvals
- Regulatory professionals in UK and EU who want to familiarise themselves with the Chinese Regulatory environment for medicines
- Investors who want to understand more about key requirements for portfolio companies
General Manager Cisema Beijing
Guo Ning is an industry executive with degrees from Nankai University Tianjin (China) and University of Mannheim (Germany) who has developed a deep expertise in China market access issues via his experiences in industry, as a project manager at an import/export business, and as a technical compliance and product safety expert with Cisema for over 15 years.
COO of Cisema Group
Admitted as a lawyer in Hong Kong and in New South Wales, Australia and formerly with Magic Circle firm Linklaters in Hong Kong, Hamish lives in Hong Kong regularly writes and presents on China regulatory affairs life sciences topics.
This course offers 1 CPD hour for successful completion. To learn about why CPD is important visit the Lifelong Learning page.
How do I register?
|| £65 + VAT
||£90 + VAT
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below for those:
Please email email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
||£32.5 + VAT*
||£45 + VAT*
* VAT, if applicable, is charged at a rate of 20%.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before purchasing this webinar. By purchasing this webinar, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.