20 June - 14.00-15.00 BST
This webinar covers:
• A walk-through of the CP, and when you need translation.
• Watching out for ‘untranslatables’ in your English PI.
• Making sure your high-quality English PI is not ‘lost in translation’.
• When DIY is OK, and when it isn’t.
• Managing the Linguistic Review - effective translation management and when to push back.
• Regulatory Affairs Professionals involved in MAAs via the Centralised Procedure.
• Labelling professionals.
Craig Brown – VP Life Sciences at DWL (A BIG Language Solutions Company) - Craig has 14 years’ experience in the language services industry while at several successful LSPs, including many years managing translations for European Marketing Authorisation Applications. As part of BIG Language Solutions, he helps siloed organisations of all sizes to unify their translation needs within one secure, effective solution.
Eleni Andreou – Strategic Account Executive at DWL (A BIG Language Solutions Company)
This webinar is sponsored by DWL.
Disclaimer: Whilst TOPRA is running this webinar for DWL, this is not an endorsement of DWL, DWL's affiliates, employees or its products and services. TOPRA is also not responsible for the content or views expressed during the webinar.
How do I register?
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
- Members: free
- Non-members: free
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this webinar, you are agreeing to TOPRA's training terms and conditions.