When: 3- 4 May 2023
Start time day 1: 09:30 BST / 10:30 CEST
End time day 2: 17:15 BST / 18:15 CEST
Also available as a face-to-face course, please click here for the face-to-face registration option.
During this course you will learn:
- How to scope and deliver complex regulatory projects to tight timelines
- How to effectively manage documentation
- How to assess and manage risks to the project
- How to work effectively with teams and stakeholders
It was a lovely interactive session. I particularly liked the fact that they had taught us about the different tools and gave us an opportunity to apply this, with real life examples in the breakout rooms” – 2021 delegate
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 14 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Acquire a toolkit to help you deliver projects on time and to the required standard more easily
- Enhance your reputation as an effective project manager
- Become more confident at managing projects and the associated workload
- Reduce your stress levels by learning how to manage difficult people on your project teams
- Increase engagement in your project teams
- Manage your workload by gaining tips for effective delegation
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Previous programme is available here.
Please note that to encourage participation, all online
participants will be expected to turn their webcams on during the course.
Previous presenters include:
- Joe Cheal - Imaginarium
- Sinéad Usher - SMART Regulatory Services
- Oliver Rick - Reg One
- Gurdeep Bhangra - IQVIA Limited
- Regulatory staff at establishing to driving level working in any aspect of regulatory affairs where they are involved in delivering or managing projects
- For more senior staff where they are running more complex projects or managing a range of projects and want to make sure they have up to date skills and gain from shared expertise
- Project Managers with responsibility for regulatory projects who want to understand regulatory aspects
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions