When: 3- 4 May 2023
Where: TOPRA Office, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE, United Kingdom
Start time day 1: 09:30 BST
End time day 2: 17:15 BST
Also available as an online course, please click here for the online registration option.
During this course you will learn:
- How to scope and deliver complex regulatory projects to tight timelines
- How to effectively manage documentation
- How to assess and manage risks to the project
- How to work effectively with teams and stakeholders
It was a lovely interactive session. I particularly liked the fact that they had taught us about the different tools and gave us an opportunity to apply this, with real life examples in the breakout rooms.” – 2021 delegate
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 14 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Acquire a toolkit to help you deliver projects on time and to the required standard more easily
- Enhance your reputation as an effective project manager
- Become more confident at managing projects and the associated workload
- Reduce your stress levels by learning how to manage difficult people on your project teams
- Increase engagement in your project teams
- Manage your workload by gaining tips for effective delegation
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Previous programme is available here
Previous presenter include:
- Joe Cheal - Imaginarium
- Sinéad Usher - SMART Regulatory Services
- Oliver Rick - Reg One
- Gurdeep Bhangra - IQVIA Limited
- Regulatory staff at establishing to driving level working in any aspect of regulatory affairs where they are involved in delivering or managing projects
- For more senior staff where they are running more complex projects or managing a range of projects and want to make sure they have up to date skills and gain from shared expertise
- Project Managers with responsibility for regulatory projects who want to understand regulatory aspects
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions