When: 3 - 5 July 2019
Where: De Vere Latimer Estate, Chesham, UK
Start Day 1: 15:00 End Day 3: 16:00
This Masterclass is designed for regulatory affairs professionals to develop and deepen their understanding of all aspects of the nonclinical development for a new active substance including:
- The nonclinical regulatory requirements imposed on drug development
- The process of preparing documentation for the nonclinical dossier including considerations for the non-clinical dossier study reports and summaries
- Modern approaches to nonclinical regulatory requirements for carrying out drug development including the latest requirements for toxicology, genotoxicity, carcinogenicity and reproduction testing
- The role of regulatory affairs throughout the nonclinical phase to filing and life-cycle management
- Preparation of the nonclinical components of regulatory submissions including IMPD, IND, NDA, MAA and CTD reports
The use of case studies and workshops will assist in the achievement of these learning outcomes and enable students to contextualise their understanding and knowledge.
Benefits to delegates
This course will enable you to:
CPD: This course provides 15 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Develop a systematic understanding of , and a critical awareness of the practical management aspects of nonclinical development, types and design of nonclinical safety and pharmacokinetic requirements in the context of the nonclinical research phase of drug development
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the nonclinical regulatory requirements, nonclinical guidelines and other requirements for running nonclinical drug safety studies
- Have a conceptual understanding of the legal and ethical regulatory aspects of nonclinical research and the importance of critical evaluation of the study designs and data generated during research on medicinal products
- Demonstrate the ability to critically analyse the nonclinical regulatory documentation and guidelines for the nonclinical part of drug development
- Deal with complex issues both systematically and creatively, make sound judgements in the absence of complete data and communicate your conclusions to the specialist and non-specialist audiences including working with other departments
- Critically appraise and evaluate communications from regulatory bodies and research publications covering nonclinical data
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
The latest course programme can be downloaded HERE
Lesley Reeve, Director, Nonclincal Regulatory Strategy, Covance
TOPRA Masterclasses are developed and delivered by a faculty of expert speakers from relevant industry, agencies, notified bodies and other stakeholders, and are validated by the University of Hertfordshire
- Students of the TOPRA MSc programme
- Delegates from the regulatory affairs industry who wish to develop their strategic planning
- Delegates from allied industries who wish to have a comprehensive understanding of the subject
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
- VAT, if applicable, is charged at 21%
- The registration fee does not include accommodation
- Refreshments, lunch and evening meal are included in the registration fee
Module 8: Data for Abridged Applications and Specialised Products
Module 9: Registration of Biological, Biotechnology and Advanced Therapy Products
Module 3: Regulatory Requirements for a New Active Substance: Quality
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions