When: 15-16 March 2022
Where: Brussels, Belgium
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 (GMT)
Also available as a virtual course, please click here for the virtual registration option
The course is intended to bring the theory and practice of running and working with the EU procedures to life, illustrated with real life examples and case studies.
The course will also cover:
- Developing your global filing strategy
- Decentralised and Mutual Recognition procedures
- Centralised procedure
- Key EU regional considerations
- Competent Authority perspective
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 17 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field from both industry and agency
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Gain a firm understanding of the European Regulatory System for medicinal products, developing strategies and HTA
- Get practical application of European procedures – an increased focus on the practicalities
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the previous programme here.
Past presenters for this course have come from Sardo Trading Limited, MEB, Highbury Regulatory Science Limited, VCLS, Mundipharma Research Ltd and Shield Therapeutics.
- Those who wish to progress from the introductory course level
- More experienced professionals changing area or moving into European submissions
- Allied professionals for example: Clinical professionals who want to understand the regulatory procedures better and project managers who want to understand the regulatory procedures better.
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions