Focus: Medical technologies: Navigating the shifting landscape of medical device regulation
Focus articles: Regulatory operations
- The new MDR - a great start to a long road ahead
- The importance of subjective and qualitative risk management for medical devices regulation
- EU expert panel for high-risk devices - another level of review?
- Navigating the MDR's heightened surveillance and performance requirements
- Inclusion of older people in drug development and clinical trials: Part 2
- The health economics profile of new pharmaceuticals
Use the issue archive below to download the complete issue as a PDF or to access individual articles or complete issues going back to 2015.
Note: To access members-only content, you must be logged in to the site with your TOPRA Member account.