The deadline for nominations for Board positions available in 2020 has now passed. By the due date, three nominations were received for President-Elect, one nomination was submitted for Director with focus on EU, and one nomination was received for Director with focus on North America. Thank you to all members who have put themselves forward and their peers who have supported them.
ALL members (excluding Students, Honorary Members and Honorary Fellows) can now have their say and select who they would like to represent them on the Board in 2021 to take our organisation forward.
Voting is open from 7 August. You have until 17:00 BST (GMT+1) on 28 September to cast your vote.
You can view the personal statement of each candidate and click on the 'Read full profile' link to read further information submitted in support of their nomination. Please consider all the candidates and then make your choices.
- Do not simply vote for the person you know
- Think about what value the candidate will add to the TOPRA Board
- Consider what particular skills and experience each candidate can bring to TOPRA
- Reflect on how each candidate can help TOPRA achieve its strategic goals
- Deliberate on how each candidate can support the global growth and engagement of membership at a strategic level
- Take into consideration how each candidate can champion the development of regulatory excellence
Every vote matters – make your voice heard!
To understand more about how TOPRA is governed, please visit our Governance page.