When: 12-13 June 2019
Where: TOPRA, 6th Floor, 3 Harbour Exchange, South Quay, London, E14 9GE
Time: 09.00 - 17.00
This practical CRED workshop will explain the principles of the EU Variations Regulation. This workshop will also cover intricacies of procedures for grouping and worksharing, and use examples to illustrate the guidelines on categorisation. Other critical actions for effective lifecycle management will be discussed.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 8 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing- participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Understand the key aspects for successful variation application
- Avoid the application common pitfalls
- Learn the best practice for national and MRP/DCP/centralised applications
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
All TOPRA CRED courses are taught by experts with real-life, practical knowledge and experience. Past presenters for this course have included experts from TEVA, Biogen Idec, EMA and MHRA.
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals writing reports and dossier sections
- Related technical experts who write regulatory documents
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 21%