Date: 29 October 2021
Time: 9:30 -10:30 am (GMT +1)
There cannot be anything more relevant than accessibility of vaccines in this COVID era. In line with our commitment to bring our members up to speed with the latest and most current updates, this webinar focuses on the regulatory pathways for Vaccine registration in India. This webinar will cover the general aspects of the Indian regulatory framework for vaccine development as well as the specifics around the COVID vaccines and how Indian regulators are dealing with the ever growing need of availability of vaccines with demand and timelines remaining a challenge.
The speaker Varma Bhupathiraju – General Manager Regulatory Affairs at Biological E Limited, India has 20 years of experience in Quality and Regulatory in the field of Biologics and Pharmaceuticals and due to his association with COVID vaccine registrations is perfectly placed to share his knowledge with us.
- TOPRA member : Free
- Non-member: £45 + VAT (includes 2 months TOPRA membership)
There are a limited number of places, so please register as soon as possible.
How to register
- Use the 'Register now' form above to log in to the site with your TOPRA Member username and password.
- Once logged in click the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below.
- If you already have non-member account for this site, log in and then click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.
- If you do not have an account, create an account, then log in and click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.