When: 30 September – 2 October 2019
Where: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin 4, D04 A318, Ireland
Europe at the forefront of global healthcare regulation
Driving innovation through convergent approaches in medicines, devices and veterinary regulatory affairs
TOPRA is delighted to be working with the HPRA on the 2019 Annual Symposium in Dublin, Ireland.
For more information about the event, visit www.toprasymposium.org
How do I register?
Simply a log in or create an account and register below.
- Member: £1,925 + 23% VAT
- Non-member: £2,255 + 23% VAT
Government or academic rates
Those working for regulatory or government agencies or academic institutions are entitled to a 25% discount.
- Member: £1,443.75 + 23% VAT
- Non-member: £1,691.25 + 23% VAT
Charities, patient groups, full-time education rates
Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education are entitled to a 50% discount.
- Member: £962.50 + 23% VAT
- Non-member: £1,127.50 + 23% VAT
Bulk booking rates
Attending the Symposium with colleagues is beneficial for post-event knowledge sharing or to be able to attend more sessions than if attending on your own (a number of parallel symposia and sessions will take place over the course of the three days). TOPRA’s bulk booking rates offer the perfect opportunity to send a company delegation:
4 full price tickets: save 60% on the fourth ticket
- Members: £6,545 + 23% VAT
- Non-members: £7,667 + 23% VAT
5 full price tickets: buy 4, get the fifth ticket free
- Members: £7,700 + 23% VAT
- Non-members: £9,020 + 23% VAT
Please note that only one discount option can be used per company
Please email our meeting team for the relevant promotional codes.
All fees are shown in Pounds Sterling.
Terms & conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to TOPRA's training terms and conditions.
- Fee excludes accommodation and travel
- The delegate ticket includes refreshments at coffee breaks and buffet lunches (if applicable).