18:00 – 18:30
Light refreshments (sandwiches and drinks)
18:30 – 18:45
Introduction and TOPRA
Emma Lundgren / Pär Thored
18:45 – 19:15
Review of Product Information
• The Swedish Medicines Agency's review
• Practical tips, how to facilitate the process
Emelie Bergman Perland -
Medical Products Agency
(NB: presentation online)
19:15 – 19:45
Preparations from the perspective of a large company
• Planning, time frames, cross-functional work
• Experiences from a large company
• RA's contribution to the price- and benefits application
Maria Boulos - Astra Zeneca
20:00 – 20:35
Preparation important for an SME company
• Databases and catalogs (strategy, costs)
• Strategies for launching products that are primarily sold via tenders
• Distributors, permits and GDP
Lovisa Rosenquist - Arex Advisor
20:35 - 21:00
Time for questions and networking.
TOPRA Members: Free [MPA employees - Free. Use code MPA200]
Non-member: £45 (includes 2 months TOPRA membership)
Contact email@example.com or Margareth Jorvid at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to become TOPRA member.
How to register
- Use the 'Register now' form above to log in to the site with your TOPRA Member username and password.
- Once logged in click the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below.
- If you already have non-member account for this site, log in and then click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.
- If you do not have an account, create an account, then log in and click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.
Any questions, contact: email@example.com.