When: 2 October 2019
Where: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road, Dublin 4, Ireland
About the event
The Regulatory Update for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises is part of the 2019 TOPRA Annual Symposium. However, registration for the SME event allows only very limited access to the Annual Symposium's other segments. See the event's programme for more information about joint session opportunities with the Annual Symposium's Human Medicines, Veterinary, and Medical Devices/IVD streams.
- Access the latest information and insights from the most comprehensive EU regulatory affairs programme
- TOPRA's Annual Symposium is the only regulatory affairs conference in Europe where you can meet regulators from around the world
- Network with innovators and opinion leaders in the healthcare regulatory affairs arena
- Share your peers' experiences and discuss solutions to current regulatory issues
- Navigate the practical implications of disruptive technologies and a changing regulatory landscape
For more information, including the event programme, please visit www.toprasymposium.org.
How do I register?
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
TOPRA Members: £295 + 23% VAT
Non-members: £315 + 23% VAT
- Fee excludes accommodation and travel
- The delegate ticket includes refreshments at coffee breaks and buffet lunches (if applicable).
Terms & conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.