When: 25 June 2020
Time: 09:00 - 17:00 BST (GMT+1)
TOPRA is committed to continuing to support the education of regulatory professionals in this unprecedented situation. However, in light of recent developments and the advice from health authorities, we have made the decision for this course to go ahead as an interactive online course on the same date with many opportunities for questions to the speakers. All delegates already booked on the course will be individually contacted and if you require further information please email@example.com.
This CRED course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the opportunities and challenges offered by orphan drug regulations and practical advice on how to navigate them. Although orphan drugs are designed to deliver new solutions for the treatment of rare diseases they are forecast to account for 55% of the European pipeline by 2022*. (*EvaluatePharma Orphan Drug Report 2017)
This course will cover:
- Orphan Medicinal Product Legislation
- Obtaining and maintaining orphan drug designation
- Primarily focused on EU but will provide a global perspective as well
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 8 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Acquire key information about regulatory processes intended to expedite early access to innovative medicines
- Get practical advice on how to prepare and manage orphan submissions
- Get first-hand insights on how to get the best from orphan drug regulations
- Meet and learn from experts in the field and share the experiences of fellow delegates
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the programme here.
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals who are interested in biotechnology and innovative medicines
- Those who are working for organisations that are targeting medicine innovation
How to register
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions