When: 17 October 2023
Where: IntercityHotel Berlin Airport BER
Location: Willy-Brandt-Platz 5, 12529 Schönefeld, Germany
Time: 08:30 GMT | 09:30 CET
Also available as a online course, please click here for the online registration option.
This CRED course will provide a comprehensive understanding of the opportunities and challenges offered by orphan drug regulations and practical advice on how to navigate them.
This course will cover:
- Orphan Medicinal Product Legislation
- Obtaining and maintaining orphan drug designation
- Primarily focused on EU but will provide a global perspective as well
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 8 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Acquire key information about regulatory processes intended to expedite early access to innovative medicines
- Get practical advice on how to prepare and manage orphan submissions
- Get first-hand insights on how to get the best from orphan drug regulations
- Meet and learn from experts in the field and share the experiences of fellow delegates
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
Download a copy of course programme
- Regulatory affairs professionals who are interested in biotechnology and innovative medicines
- Those who are working for organisations that are targeting medicine innovation
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 19%
|Add membership to your booking to access the members' discount.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions