When: 23 - 25 September 2020
Start time Day 1: 16:00 | End time Day 3: 15:30 BST (GMT +1)
TOPRA is committed to continuing to support the education of regulatory professionals in this unprecedented situation. However, in light of recent developments and the advice from health authorities, we have made the decision for this course to go ahead as an interactive online course with many opportunities for questions to the speakers. All delegates already booked on the course will be individually contacted and if you require further information please email email@example.com.
This masterclass is designed for regulatory affairs professionals to develop and deepen their understanding of all aspects of the regulation of the strategic issues to be considered in relation to medicines containing established active substances, including line extensions, generics and the relevant aspects for OTC products. It will also examine the regulatory requirements imposed on established active substances.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 19 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Display systematic understanding of knowledge and a critical awareness of the strategies for approval of established active substances in the context of abridged applications and OTC products
- Have a critical understanding of the regulatory requirements, directives and associated documentation associated with established active sustance approval
- Demonstrate a conceptual understanding of the legal requirements for approval of established medicinal products as OTC products that enables the student to evaluate critically current research and advanced scholarship in the discipline
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse critically the legal documentation and regulatory considerations of established active substances
- Deal with complex issues both systematically and creatively, make sound judgement in the absence of complete data and communicate their conclusions clearly to specialist and non-specialist audiences regarding established active substances
- Critically appraise and evaluate communications form regulatory bodies and research publications regarding established active substances.
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
The programme will be available soon.
Shorla Pharma, Ireland
TOPRA Masterclasses are developed and delivered by a faculty of expert speakers from relevant industry, agencies, notified bodies and other stakeholders and are validated by the University of Hertfordshire. The speakers for this course will be announced shortly.
This course is suitable for
- Students of the TOPRA MSc programme
- Delegates from the regulatory affairs industry who wish to develop their knowledge of the requirements for established active substances
- Delegates from allied industries who wish to have a comprehensive understanding of the subject
- VAT, if applicable, is charged at 20%
- The registration fee does not include accommodation
- Refreshments, lunch and evening meal are included in the registration fee
A limited number of discounted places are available for those working for regulatory or government agencies, academic institutions, charities, patient groups or full time education at £1275+VAT.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
Please note that discounted places are not valid for those enrolled on the MSc course and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Module 3 Regulatory Requirements for a New Active Substance: Quality
Module 8: Data for Abridged Applications and Specialised Products
Terms & conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions