When: 9 July 2019
This course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't: network and learn from a variety of experts including your fellow delegates. By attending this course, you will gain a basic understanding of the European medical device regulatory requirements and how to comply with them.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 6 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Develop a broad understanding of the regulatory affairs profession within the medical devices industry.
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
The latest version of the programme can be downloaded here.
This course is designed for those:
- Regulatory affairs professionals who require a comprehensive overview of medical devices
- Who work in functions allied to medical device regulatory affairs (such as marketing, medical, quality, packaging and legal)
- From related professions (law, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and sales, healthcare, administration, project management)
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at VAT the of 20%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
On-demand webinar: Your Career in Regulatory Affairs - Your First Steps
Click here for upcoming CRED-level courses.
Click here for upcoming webinars
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the