On 28 April 2015, TOPRA hosted a Webinar on “A Career in Regulatory Affairs: Your First Steps”. This hour-long session was opened by Emma McNeely, former Regulatory Professional Development Manager at TOPRA and a former regulatory professional herself. Emma explained what a career in regulatory affairs involves and what different roles in the profession can entail. Susan Botfield, a careers coach specialising in the pharmaceutical industry, then went on to describe some practical steps to help you get your first regulatory role. Three of our members then presented their own case study of their entry route into regulatory affairs. All the speakers were then available for questions from the attendees.
- Susan Botfield - Career Development and Business Coach, Four Pillars Coaching
- Emma McNeely - Regulatory Professional Development Manager, TOPRA
What is covered?
- Different roles within regulatory affairs
- Entry routes and advice
- Individuals will share their experiences on their career path in to regulatory affairs
Who should listen?
- Individuals considering a career in regulatory affairs in the future
- Individuals actively looking for their first job in regulatory affairs
This course offers 1 CPD hour for successful completion, to learn about why CPD is important visit the Lifelong Learning page.
- Members: Free of charge (including student members)
- Non-members: £114.00
All prices are in pounds sterling and include VAT
TOPRA recognises that this webinar will be useful to students and therefore this webinar will be free of charge for student members. If you are in full time education and would like to become a student member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
By purchasing this webinar, you are agreeing to TOPRA's training terms and conditions.