When: 4 May 2022
Location: TOPRA Office, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE
Time: 9:00-16:00 BST (GMT+1)
Also available as a virtual course, please click here for the virtual registration option
This course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't: network and learn from a variety of experts including your fellow delegates. By attending this course, you will gain a basic understanding of the European medical device regulatory requirements and how to comply with them.
I found the course very interesting and now have a better understanding of medical devices.” – 2020 delegate
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 6 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Develop a broad understanding of the regulatory affairs profession within the medical devices industry.
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
Download a copy of the programme here
Theresa Jeary, BSI Group
Janis Bayley, Eli Liliy and Company Limited
This course is designed for those:
- Regulatory affairs professionals who require a comprehensive overview of medical devices
- Who work in functions allied to medical device regulatory affairs (such as marketing, medical, quality, packaging and legal)
- From related professions (law, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and sales, healthcare, administration, project management)
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at VAT of 20%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions
Simply log in or create an account and then register using the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below once you are logged in.