Date: 10 April 2024
Also available as a face to face course, please click here for the virtual registration option.
This popular course provides an opportunity that on-the-job learning doesn't: network and learn from a variety of experts, including your fellow delegates. By attending this course, you will:
- Get a clear understanding of the roles played by regulatory affairs professionals obtaining and maintaining marketing authorisation for medicines
- Learn the key steps involved in developing new pharmaceuticals
- Gain an overview of EU legislative framework and regulatory procedures
- Get insights about the strategies needed to be applied by regulatory affairs professionals to obtain best results for their organisations and stakeholders
- Understand life-cycle management procedures including variations, the essentials of clinical trials and importance of labelling
Benefits to delegates
- Get a complete grounding in regulatory affairs in just one day
- Be taught by regulatory affairs experts with extensive practical examples
- Understand the regulatory affairs sector and find out for yourself how you can maximise your performance, either as a regulatory professional or working alongside regulatory colleagues
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
CPD: This course provides 6 CPD hours upon successful completion
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
The programme for this course can be downloaded here.
Lizzy Heads, Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager, G&L Scientific
David Solomon, Head of Regulatory Affairs, Zogenix Inc
Rohan Desai, Regulatory Affairs Consultant, G&L Healthcare
Giannis Tsogkas, Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager, G&L Healthcare Advisors
This course is designed for those:
- Who are new to regulatory affairs
- Who wish to move into the profession
- From related professions (law, pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and sales, healthcare, administration, project management)
- Who would gain by obtaining better insight about the world of their partners in regulatory affairs
- Those who work in regulatory authorities and those in the regulatory sector
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%