When: 28 - 31 March 2023
Where: Coppid Beech Hotel, John Nike Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TF, United Kingdom
Please note that the course will include pre-work.
TOPRA's Introductory Courses have been designed to provide a firm foundation to your career in regulatory affairs. They are the most comprehensive of their kind and are presented by speakers and facilitators from industry and agencies, all respected authorities in their field. Our four-day Spring Introductory Course covers all aspects of the product development process and provides a sound overview of EU legislation and regulatory procedures, plus explores the central role regulatory affairs plays in modern healthcare companies and the development cycle of new drugs.
Note: This course is also Module 0 of the MSc Regulatory Affairs.
Benefits for delegates
CPD: This course provides 30 CPD hours upon successful completion. To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
- Four interactive days with comprehensive range of topics and case studies
- Develop a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from an international speaker panel from agencies, industry and contract houses
- High quality course materials
- Gain the practical skills to be a highly effective regulatory professional
- Industry-wide recognised programme will be an excellent start to your career
You can view and download an example programme based on previous courses here.
This course is essential for:
- People new to Regulatory Affairs who want to acquire a comprehensive foundation
- Regulatory professionals wishing to update their knowledge
- Allied professionals wanting to understand the role of Regulatory Affairs
- Member: £2,690 + VAT*
- Non-member: £3,010 + VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below for those:
Please email email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions:
- Members: £2,017.50 + VAT*
- Non-members: £2,257.50 + VAT*
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education:
- Members: £1,345 + VAT*
- Non-members: £1,505 + VAT*
* VAT, if applicable, is charged at a rate of 20%.
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.