When: 20-23 May 2019
Where: De Vere Selsdon Estate, South Croydon CR2 8YA, UK
Day 1: Registration 8.30-9am
Day 4: Closes 4pm
TOPRA's Introductory Courses have been designed to establish a firm foundation to your career in regulatory affairs. They are the most comprehensive of their kind and are presented by a panel of speakers and facilitators from industry and agencies, all respected authorities in their fields.
This course covers all aspects of the product development process from design and development to post approval. It provides a sound overview of EU legislation and regulatory procedures, including the central role regulatory affairs plays in modern healthcare companies.
With a track-record of over 40 years, the largest speaker faculty of any comparable course and hundreds of satisfied participants, this is the "gold standard" Introductory Course.
Benefits to delegates
- Designed by regulatory professionals
- Delivered by over 30 expert speakers and facilitators
- Four days of total immersion!
- "Learn by doing" with challenging case studies
- Build a network of contacts to last a lifetime
- Industry-wide recognised programme will be an excellent start to you career
Downloaded this event's course programme
The speaker faculty includes experts from consultancies, major pharmaceutical companies and international regulatory agencies to provide expert and practical tuition.
This course is essential for:
- People new to Regulatory Affairs who want to acquire a comprehensive foundation
- Regulatory Professionals wishing to update their knowledge
- Allied Professionals wishing to understand the role of Regulatory Affairs
||Member and TOPRA MSc Student
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
Please contact us at
Please contact us at
- VAT, if applicable, is charged at UK VAT rate of 20%
- The registration fee does not include accommodation
- Refreshments, lunch for four days and three evening meals are included in the registration fee
The Autumn Introductory Course | 5–8 November 2019 | Berlin, Germany
This course provides 30 CPD hours upon successful completion.
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions