When: 22 October 2020
Where: TOPRA, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE, United Kingdom
Time: 09:00 - 17:15 GMT
This course covers regulatory requirements for electrical, electronic, and software devices including current guidance, interpretation, and application of regulations. The practical considerations of design, development, and placement on the market for devices will be discussed. In particular, the regulation and approval of software devices is particularly challenging with limited guidance available and continual advancement of technology.
Challenges and issues concerning active devices and software devices will be explored to discuss and review solutions that are being applied by regulatory professionals. The linkage between the electrical and electronic devices and software devices will also be described, with further presentation on how other processes like risk management, usability, and product life cycle management are linking everything together. Review of key requirements will be made including comparing and contrasting electrical, electronic, and software devices between US, European Union, and other countries.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 8 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing- participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Understand all the regulations around electronic devices and software, as well as the development process and controls
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the programme here.
Richard Vincins, Oriel STAT A MATRIX
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals writing reports and dossier sections for these products
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals who wish to develop their knowledge of the regulation of electrical, electronic and software devices
- Those from allied industries who wish to have a comprehensive understanding of the subject
- Those whose companies are considering developing software that may be considered as a device.
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions