When: 10-11 October 2023
Where: TOPRA Office, 3 Harbour Exchange, London, E14 9GE, United Kingdom
Time: 09:20 GMT/ 10:20 CET
The aim of this practical workshop is to enable all those involved in medicines development to gain an appreciation of the points to consider when designing a clinical development programme to support a marketing application and also that clinical development extends beyond the marketing application.
This course will cover:
- Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Clinical Pharmacodynamics
- Optimal study design
- Paediatric Investigation Plans
Benefits to delegates
- Meet and learn from experts in the field from both industry and agency
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- An opportunity to ask questions and have an open discussion with speaker and delegates
- Optimise your clinical development programme
- Design clinical trials to support proof of efficacy
CPD: This course provides 15.50 CPD hours upon successful completion
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the course programme here.
- Beatrix Friedeberg, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Glyn Belcher, PV Consultancy Ltd
- Steve Pinder, Envestia Ltd
- Tomáš Radimerský, State Institute for Drug Control (SUKL)
- Marco Siccardi, Labcorp
- Carly Barraclough, Amgen Ltd
- Less experienced regulatory professional who requires comprehensive information on this subject
- Experienced professional who is a newcomer to this subject
- Those who wish to update their knowledge on this subject
- Persons from regulatory, medical, clinical and safety functions involved in phase I, II, III and IV trials.
Simply log in or create an account and register below.
|Add membership to your booking to access the members' discount.
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions