Date: 6 October 2020
Time: 13:45–14:45 BST (GMT+1)
Annual Review Meeting
Each year the TOPRA Annual Review Meeting (ARM) takes place during the TOPRA Annual Symposium.
We invite all members to attend the Annual Review Meeting to hear about TOPRA’s financial results for the previous year, key activities and achievements for the current year and plans for the next year. The meeting is an opportunity to be introduced to new Board Directors and celebrate the various awards and honours conferred by the Board to recognise significant contributions within our valued TOPRA Community.
There is no charge for attending the ARM and all members are welcome to attend by registering in advance. This year will be the first time that anyone who would like to attend this member-only meeting can do so online.
- Report from the President
- Financial update – report on year end 2019
- Presentation of Symposium poster competition prizes
- Awards and Honours – celebrating our Member community
- Board Elections – the results
This is a great chance for any member to join the ARM and find out more about TOPRA’s activities. I encourage everyone who can to attend. As an engaged member of the TOPRA community, this is a great opportunity to ensure you are kept informed of our progress against the TOPRA 2025 strategic plan and how we are continuing to support the healthcare regulatory profession today and in future.” – Kevin Pay | TOPRA Chief Executive
- Members and Fellows: free
How to register
Registration for this event is open.
- Use the 'Register now' form to log in to the site with your TOPRA Member username and password.
- Once logged in click the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below.
- Non-member registration is not available for this event. To become a TOPRA member, visit the Join TOPRA page.
Terms & conditions
By registering for this event you are agreeing to TOPRA's training terms and conditions.