When: To be announced
Where: To be announced
This course has been postponed until later in 2020; a new date and location will be confirmed shortly. If you are already registered for the original date (19 May) and are unable to attend the new date we will refund your fee in full or allow you to transfer to an alternative course.
Workshop leaders with industry and agency backgrounds will explain how to manage these critical interactions. This practical workshop also provides you with the opportunity to bring your own cases* or questions, and to participate in speakers' case studies to help you prepare for upcoming advice from EU and US health authorities.
If you’re interacting with regulators for the first time or leading on seeking scientific advice for your company this is the workshop for you.
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 8 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Experience the best way to organise and prepare your health authority interaction
- Feel confident in how to present your case, make your point and use your time at health authorities efficiently
- Get advice on how to handle your own cases
- Understand the necessity of a fallback strategy
- Know how to manage your delegation for achieving the best output
- Understand the view of the agency.
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Meet and learn from ex-regulators
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the programme here.
Vice President, Regulatory Affairs
Experienced professionals and team leaders who are involved in interactions with Regulators.
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code before making your booking.
|Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions
|Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education
Terms and conditions
By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions