Registered Scientist (RSci) is a professional registration that demonstrates your regulatory skill and professionalism and provides parity with other scientists and engineers working in medicines and medical device development. It complements your academic qualifications by highlighting the level of skill and professionalism you have achieved on the job.
Join Samantha Cooper, TOPRA's Director of Professional Development to find out more.
- What is Registered Scientist?
- What are the benefits
- How does it fit in with Chartered Scientist (CSci)
- The competencies you must demonstrate and how to do this
- How to apply and top tips
- How to maintain your registration once you achieve it
- Regulatory Affairs professionals anywhere in the world interested in gaining professional recognition within and beyond the regulatory community
- New regulatory professionals who want to build their regulatory career
- Regulatory Affairs professionals who would like to become chartered but who don’t yet have sufficient experience
- Those who want to support their staff through the process of gaining professional recognition
- Recruiters who work with regulatory affairs professionals
Samantha Alsbury, Head of Professional Development, TOPRA
What our RSci member say
“I started my career in regulatory affairs over 3 years ago after working as a research scientist. I recently joined TOPRA as a personal commitment to continuously strive to expand my regulatory expertise and develop my professional skills. Achieving Registered Scientist status marks a milestone in my career and is a marker of quality highlighting the competency I have developed thus far. As learning is lifelong I view this as a key step for future development and am honoured to be one of the first professionals to be awarded this designation." – Philip Kelly, PhD, RSci
Once you have purchased the webinar, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the webinar within one hour. Once received, simply click on the link in the email to access the webinar. You will have access to the webinar for six months from the day of purchase.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this webinar. By booking this webinar, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.