Original presentation date: February 2019
This webinar provides an overview of regulations for medical devices in the Russian Federation. It focuses on submission requirements and processes, lifecycle management and explains the main differences between EU and Russian regulations.
- National requirements for medical devices in Russia
- Product classification criteria Submission planning/ approval timeline
- Labelling requirements (Languages/ symbol/ other details)
- General regulatory challenges for lifecycle management in Russia
- Key differences between the EU and Russia requirements
Regulatory professionals who would like an overview of the regulatory framework for Medical Devices Russia.
Angelica Banccanelli -Medical Devices Regulatory & Compliance Consultant, Pharma Quality Europe
This course offers 1 CPD hour for successful completion, to learn about why CPD is important visit the Lifelong Learning page.
Once you have purchased the webinar, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to the webinar within one hour. Once received, simply click on the link in the email to access the webinar. You will have access to the webinar for six months from the day of purchase.
Please note, if you select the pay later option, you will not have access until payment has been cleared.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this webinar. By booking this webinar, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Discounted member price:
You could save