Original presentation date: 30 May 2019
This webinar will provide an introduction to the latest data visualisation techniques being used to get the most insight from scientific and clinical data. How you visualise scientific and clinical data can powerfully influence the insights gained, conclusions drawn and the decisions that are made. This webinar can help you make the most of your data and ensure you aren’t missing important insights that could be used to support your internal decision making processes or your regulatory approvals.
To be able to:
- understand perception and the principles of data visualisation
- design your data visulisation for greater visual accuracy
- understand the user-centered design approach
Regulatory Professionals professionals who:
- present data through graphs or review graphs to support/ make business decisions
- are responsible for presenting scientific or clinical data for external purposes
- are involved in justifying conclusions drawn from data or developing a narrative to explain data
- want to harness insight in Real World Data.a.
||With a multidisciplinary background in science and technology, Ryo Sakai specializes in the visual communication of science, medicine and healthcare information. His education includes an MScBMC in Biomedical Communications from University of Toronto, a Professional Doctorate in Engineering from Eindhoven University of Technology, and a PhD in Biological Data Visualization from KU Leuven. Ryo also teaches data visualization course at Imperial College Business School.
This course offers 1 CPD hour for successful completion, to learn about why CPD is important visit the Lifelong Learning page.
Once you have purchased the webinar, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to the webinar within one hour. Once received, simply click on the link in the email to access the webinar. You will have access to the webinar for six months from the day of purchase.
Please note, if you select the pay later option, you will not have access until payment has been cleared.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this webinar. By booking this webinar, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Discounted member price:
You could save