Original presentation date: 11 January 2019
This webinar will provide an introduction to the registration of medical devices for regulatory affairs professionals.
- Key differences with pharmaceuticals
- Key players: Roles and responsibilities
- Current Directives and Future Regulations
- Availability of devices
- National issues
- Pharmaceuticals with integrated delivery device
- The future
- This webinar is for new entrants to the profession, with at least 6 months of regulatory experience
- Those whose regulatory experience is outside the EU
- Professionals working in medicines with no previous medical device regulation exposure who wish to gain an understanding of this area.
Margareth Jorvid has over 30 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs for pharmaceuticals, medical devices and combination products. She has worked at the Medical Products Agency (MPA), as well as in large and small pharmaceutical and device companies such as Roussel Nordiska, Hoechst Marion Roussel (Stockholm and Paris, France), Neopharma and ProstaLund. Since 2006, Margareth has been CEO of Methra Uppsala AB, LSM group, consulting in regulatory affairs and quality assurance for pharmaceuticals and medical devices. She is a Fellow and Honorary Life Member of TOPRA, board member 2002-2011 and TOPRA President 2005-2006.
This course offers 1 CPD hour for successful completion, to learn about why CPD is important visit the Lifelong Learning page.
Once you have purchased the webinar, you will receive an email from email@example.com with a link to the webinar within one hour. Once received, simply click on the link in the email to access the webinar. You will have access to the webinar for six months from the day of purchase.
Please note, if you select the pay later option, you will not have access until payment has been cleared.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this webinar. By booking this webinar, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Discounted member price:
You could save