Working Party members needed for 2020 CRED courses
The Continuing Regulatory Education and Development (CRED) Programme is a series of regulatory affairs courses designed to help professionals keep up to date or develop their career in new directions.
TOPRA is seeking experts to be part of our CRED Course working party. Working party members contribute to the planning and development of the course via teleconference meetings.
Areas of expertise required and course dates
- Document Writing (pharmaceutical), 19–20 February
- Document Writing (medical device), date to be confirmed
- Lifecycle Management and Variations, 7–8 April
- Clinical Development, 10–11 June
- Project Management, 8–9 September
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the specific area listed above
- Preferably able to present a session at the course
- Previous experience of being involved in an RA related working party would be useful
Suitable for EU/UK-based Members
How do I find out more?
Email Samantha (please include your CV)