Production Information and Labelling SPIN
Aims of the Product Information and Labelling SPIN
The main purpose of the Product Information & Labelling SPIN is to share regulatory knowledge around product information keeping in mind the end user, the patient. The SPIN is open to all TOPRA members who share a common interest in product information and would like to connect with others working in this area. Members of this group could be either working in the field of product information or working with the teams who focus in this area.
- Sharing regulatory knowledge and experiences related to product information across drug product lifecycle
- Providing training opportunities to less experienced members in the area of product information
- Voicing opinions via TOPRA to legislation consultations organized by regulatory agencies (EMA/MHRA/FDA)
Ways to contribute
Be a key member of the new Product Information SPIN steering group, TOPRA’s Member Community space for those interested in product information and labelling. You must be able to commit to the role for a minimum of one year and actively contribute to teleconference meetings and activities such as articles, webinars and annual symposia sessions.
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- An interest in all linked to product information and labelling
- A willingness to contribute content as well as opinions
Virtual – Members from all locations welcome to apply.
How do I find out more?