The Clarion Congress Hotel Prague is one of the largest and most modern congress hotels in the Czech Republic. The centre of Prague can be reached by the B metro line in 10 minutes, and the O2 arena is just a 10 minute walk. The hotel is connected to the Fénix Shopping Gallery, a wellness and fitness centre, and extensive underground car parks.
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
Praha 9 - Vysočany
190 00 Česká republika
tel: +420 211 131 139 | email: email@example.com
Other hotels with a 15 minute walk:
Note: we do not provide transport to the Symposium venue from any alternative accommodations outside of the Clarion Congress Hotel Prague, including those listed above.
Travel to the Symposium
- Metro line B to Vysočanská stop, followed by a 3 minute walk
- Overground rail services to the Praha-Vysočany stop,followed by an 8 minute walk; or to the Praga Liben stop, followed by a 13 minute walk.
By car or taxi
- The hotel is approximately 5km, or 10 minutes' drive from Václav Havel Airport Prague.
- The hotel is approximately 8km, or 15 minutes' drive from Prague's main train station, Phaha hl.n.
- The hotel offers its own transport options to/from the airport, Prague's main train station and primary bus station. Find out more