Working in India? Join TOPRA membership for a one year trial subscription of £50*
There are many reasons why regulatory professionals join TOPRA. One of the most important is that it signals to colleagues and employers a strong commitment to the regulatory profession.
You will become part of a diverse global community of regulatory professionals with defined values and standards of good practice.
- Drive your career development and CPD through life-long learning, structured training and education opportunities, drawing particularly on TOPRA’s unique expertise in European regulatory matters
- Take advantage of discounts on online courses
- Gain online access to our renowned Regulatory Rapporteur journal resource section
- Access free and discounted eLearning on a variety of Regulatory Affairs topics
- Receive daily email news feed on the latest developments in pharmaceuticals and our monthly InTouch member newsletter
- Engage with thousands of RA professionals across the globe with our online Special Interest Networks
- Develop new skills through volunteering on working parties, speaking at conferences or writing articles
Join today and take advantage of our special offer: for £50 you can join as a TOPRA member which provides you with membership up to 31 December 2019.
For further queries, please email email@example.com
Be the best you can be, with TOPRA.
* This offer is valid for TOPRA membership from January to December 2019. Only professionals living and working in India who are not current TOPRA members are eligible to apply.