Date: 19 November 2021
Time: 9:30 -10:30 am GMT
Artificial Intelligence is definitely the future and we have already started witnessing its benefits in the healthcare domain. This webinar focusses on the various aspects of Artificial Intelligence and how these are used for the purposes of data mining to gather Regulatory Intelligence to facilitate drug development and regulatory strategy framing.
About the presenter:
The speaker Dharmesh Kharwar– Founder and Director at NGB Laboratories Ltd has more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare space with a Comprehensive Knowledge of Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Intellectual Property, Legal & Business Development in Pharmaceutical Industry and previously have held senior positions at Janssen and MSD.
- TOPRA member : Free
- Non-member: £45 + VAT (includes 2 months TOPRA membership)
There are a limited number of places, so please register as soon as possible.
How to register
- Use the 'Register now' form above to log in to the site with your TOPRA Member username and password.
- Once logged in click the 'Register Myself' button that will appear below.
- If you already have non-member account for this site, log in and then click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.
- If you do not have an account, create an account, then log in and click the 'Register Myself' link that will appear below.