When: 21-22 September 2022
Start time day 1: 09:30 BST (GMT+1)
End time day 2: 17:15 BST (GMT+1)
Also available as a face-to-face course, please click here for the face-to-face registration option.
During this course you will learn:
- How to scope and deliver complex regulatory projects to tight timelines
- How to effectively manage documentation
- How to assess and manage risks to the project
- How to work effectively with teams and stakeholders
This course gave a good overview of project management that isn't usually formally covered as part of professional development in regulatory affairs roles.” – 2018 delegate
Benefits to delegates
CPD: This course provides 14 CPD hours upon successful completion
- Meet and learn from experts in the field
- Learn by doing - participate in case studies and interactive sessions
- Build a network to support the rest of your career
- Acquire a toolkit to help you deliver projects on time and to the required standard more easily
- Enhance your reputation as an effective project manager
- Become more confident at managing projects and the associated workload
- Reduce your stress levels by learning how to manage difficult people on your project teams
- Increase engagement in your project teams
- Manage your workload by gaining tips for effective delegation
- Take a course designed by professionals for professionals with a proven track record
To learn more about why Continuing Professional Development is important, visit our Lifelong Learning page.
Download a copy of the programme here.
Please note that to encourage participation, all online
participants will be expected to turn their webcams on during the course.
- Joe Cheal - Imaginarium
- Sinéad Usher - SMART Regulatory Services
- Oliver Rick - Reg One
- Gurdeep Bhangra - IQVIA Limited
- Regulatory staff at establishing to driving level working in any aspect of regulatory affairs where they are involved in delivering or managing projects
- For more senior staff where they are running more complex projects or managing a range of projects and want to make sure they have up to date skills and gain from shared expertise
- Project Managers with responsibility for regulatory projects who want to understand regulatory aspects
- Member: £925+VAT*
- Non-member: £1,095+VAT*
A limited number of discounted places are available at the rates below. Please email us at email@example.com for a discount code before making your booking.
- Those working for regulatory agencies, government agencies or academic institutions:
- Members: £693.75+VAT
- Non-members: £821.25+VAT
- Those working for charities, patient groups or in full-time education:
- Members: £462.50+VAT
- Non-members: £547.50+VAT
*VAT, if applicable, is charged at the rate of 20%.
Terms and conditions
Please read the training terms and conditions before booking this course. By booking a place on this course you are agreeing to the training terms and conditions.